The following is from our guest writer and speaker on The Curtis Report, Larry Kelley, author of “Lessons From Fallen Civilizations” — Can GOP Game Changers Stop the Permanent Marxist Majority? A Report from the Western Conservative Summit Over last weekend’s fifth annual Western Conservative Summit, strangely, a surprising number of the key note speakers quoted Alexis de…
Please visit SoundCloud.com/the-curtis-report to listen to all previous shows. Please feel free to download and share the shows directly off of the SoundCloud website.
On Saturday, September 27th, 2014, The Curtis Report will be joined by special guest, Dr. Deane Waldman, author of the groundbreaking book, The Cancer in Healthcare: How Greed is Killing What We Love. In this riveting book, Dr. Waldman opens the national forum to discuss how we can fix our broken healthcare system in America. Dr….
On Saturday, September 27th, 2014, The Curtis Report will be joined by very special guest, Dr. John DeGarmo, author of one of the most important books on foster care, Keeping Foster Care Safe Online. As an author of 5 books and a national inspirational speaker, Dr. John DeGarmo will join the show to not only…
On September 13th, 2014, The Curtis Report will be joined by special guest, Anne Paulk, Executive Director for The Restored Hope Network. Paulk will join the show to discuss her current and past work with The Restored Hope Network, a coalition of ministries that offer hope and healing to those caught in a homosexual lifestyle….
On September 13th, 2014, The Curtis Report will be joined live, by special guest, Mr. Ron Natinsky. Mr. Natinsky is currently running as the Republican Candidate for Dallas County Judge. We will be speaking with Mr. Natinsky regarding not only his current campaign, but his plans once in office to bring as much Conservative impact…
John Wiley Price: Being Bullet Proof and Black John Wiley Price serves as a Dallas County commissioner. He is a long time serving elected official and is arguably the most powerful political figure in Dallas County. Recently, he was indicted and arrested (since released) on federal charges of tax evasion and bribery. The 100+ page…
Our Site Sponsers
- September 27th, 2014 Special Guest: Dr. Deane Waldman September 16, 2014
- September 27th, 2014 Special Guest: Dr. John DeGarmo September 12, 2014
- September 13th, 2014 Special Guest: Anne Paulk September 8, 2014
- September 13th, 2014 Special Guest: Ron Natinsky September 6, 2014
- John Wiley Price: Being Bullet Proof and Black August 16, 2014
- Black, but Not Like Me May 29, 2013
- Open Letter to Wade Emmert: The GOP Doesn’t Like Conservative Blacks May 14, 2014
- April 14th, 2013 Special Guest: Claver Kamau-Imani March 14, 2013
- The 5 Democratic Rules for Overseeing Black People & Other Misguided Follies June 24, 2013
- Why Gettysburg Changed Everything July 2, 2013
570AM 660AM 970am allhomesdallas.com America Ashley Berges Barry Curtis Black candidate Community Conservative Curtis Initiative Curtis Report Dallas DFW Egypt Embed Eric Mahroum Family Fort Worth John Lawson Judith Abbott Karen Garnett KHVN KLIF KLIF 570AM KSKY KSKY 660AM KWRD Larry Kelley obama politics president Pro Life Radio Real Estate News Republican Republican Party Texas The Answer The Curtis Initiative The Curtis Report Video Wade Emmert war
- Ted Mumaw says: Amen Barry Curtis!
- Dawn Chung says: how can you not want to help your people to better...
- TTaylor says: How very well written and spoken of truth to the bone!...
- Iris says: What time does this take place?
- Mike Mohn says: Barry, Unfortunately I have to agree. Unfortunately because you are spot...
- September 2014 (4)
- August 2014 (1)
- July 2014 (8)
- June 2014 (12)
- May 2014 (13)
- April 2014 (10)
- March 2014 (14)
- February 2014 (14)
- January 2014 (6)
- December 2013 (9)
- November 2013 (10)
- October 2013 (7)
- September 2013 (8)
- August 2013 (9)
- July 2013 (11)
- June 2013 (6)
- May 2013 (14)
- April 2013 (13)
- March 2013 (19)
- February 2013 (9)
- January 2013 (10)
- December 2012 (10)
- November 2012 (20)
- October 2012 (15)